125th Anniversary Breitling Navitimer R28322
This 18ct Rose Gold, 125th Anniversary Limited Edition Breitling Navitimer R28322 is a stunning timepiece that combines style and functionality in one elegant package. Whether you are a pilot or simply a watch enthusiast, this watch is sure to impress.
The Breitling Navitimer is an iconic pilot's watch that has been a favorite among aviation enthusiasts for decades. Here are some interesting facts about this watch that you may find fascinating:
- The Navitimer was first introduced in 1952 and has since become one of the most recognizable watches in the world.
- The watch features a unique slide rule bezel that allows pilots to perform complex calculations such as fuel consumption, distance, and airspeed.
- The Navitimer was one of the first watches to be equipped with an automatic chronograph movement, which means it can measure elapsed time with great accuracy.
- The watch has been worn by famous pilots such as Scott Carpenter, who wore it during his Mercury spaceflight in 1962.
- The Breitling Navitimer has been updated over the years with various models, including the Navitimer 1, Navitimer 8, and Navitimer GMT.
This example from 2014 is 1/125 and is complete with box and paperwork.
*Please note - any numbers relating to the issue number/serial number have been removed from the images to prevent being used for fraudulent purposes.