1969 Heuer Monaco 1133B Watch
The Heuer Monaco 1133B is an iconic timepiece that was famously worn by Steve McQueen in the 1971 movie "Le Mans".
Some interesting facts about this model:
- It was the first automatic chronograph watch to have a square case.
- The crown is on the left side of the watch, which was unusual at the time.
- The watch was powered by the Calibre 11 movement, which was developed in collaboration with Breitling, Hamilton, and Dubois Depraz.
- Only around 5,000 Heuer Monaco 1133B watches were produced between 1969 and 1975, making it a highly sought-after collector's item today.
- The Heuer Monaco was reissued in 1998 and has since become a popular choice among watch enthusiasts and collectors alike.
This example is watch only from 1969.